Lost or Stolen Card
To block your card, call us at (503) 656-0671 or (800) 878-0671 during business hours, press 1 for Teller Services.
Please call us at (503) 656-0671 or (800) 878-0671 during business hours, press 1 for Teller Services to request a replacement card.
Activating Your Card
Active your new card by one of the following ways:
- Login on your computer to Online Banking and click the Activate Card tab.
- Call 24/7 Visa Customer Care Services at (855) 477-1163 (Except ATM cards)
- Visit us at one of our Branches
- Call us at (503) 656-0671 or (800) 878-0671 during business hours, press 1 for Teller Services.
Your PIN (Personal Identification Number) will arrive 1-3 days after your new card.
If you would prefer to personalize your card PIN, you may visit any of our branch locations.
Banks vs. Credit Unions
How is a credit union different from a bank?
- A bank is a profit-driven organization, governed by a paid board and stock holders who are its owners.
- A credit union is not-for-profit and owned by its members. Volunteer members serve on the Board of Directors.
- In a credit union, any profits made are returned to members through better rates, lower fees, and convenient service.
Do you offer the same types of services as banks?
Yes. We provide a full-service banking experience with savings and checking accounts and a complete array of lending products including first mortgages. We are federally insured by NCUA which protects your money up to $250,000; the same amount protected by the FDIC in a bank account.
Who can join?
Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Clackamas County, and immediate family members of an existing Clackamas member, are eligible for membership.
Why should I join?
Great rates and lower fees keep money in your pocket. Because our focus is local, we can give our full attention to families, businesses, and charitable organizations right here in our own communities. It also feels good to be part of a local cooperative that you know is helping your neighbors achieve their financial goals.
How do I join?
To become a member you must open a savings account (called a “share account” at a credit union) with a minimum deposit of $5.00. Visit our Online Application Center to get started. You’ll save time if you do this first. Then stop by one of our six locations to complete the process.
Please bring a current driver license, state-issued ID card, U.S. passport, or U.S. Military ID for verification. All forms of identification must be current with your current address. We also require your social security number, birth date, and physical address to open an account.
Is there a cost to join?
There are no membership fees. The minimum $5.00 deposit must remain in your account throughout your membership.
Do you have Safe Deposit Boxes?
Yes. We have Safe Deposit Boxes located at our McLoughlin and Oregon City branches. For rental availability and rates, please contact us at (503) 656-0671 or email MemberService@clackamasfcu.org.