Our Green Living Option for loans give you the funding you need to complete energy-saving projects for your home, or to purchase an energy-efficient vehicle—or even get a bicycle. Find the green loan right for you.
How It Works:
- Apply in the branch or online
- Obtain a bid from a contractor (for non-vehicle loans)
- Submit the bid to your loan officer to obtain approval
- Take advantage of local rebates and tax incentives to lower costs
- Complete the improvements
- Start saving on energy bills
What types of projects qualify?
- Solar Panels
- Fuel Cell and Wind Energy
- Energy-Efficient HVAC Systems
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Weatherization of Your Home
- ENERGY STAR Windows and More
To apply for a Green Loan, stop by a branch, call (503) 656-0671, or even better, click the button below and apply online! It’s good to bank at Clackamas!
Have Questions? Call (503) 656-0671
1) Consult your tax advisor to determine deductibility. 2) Primary residence only. 80% Combined Loan to Value Maximum. 3) CU will pay closing cost for loan. Member will pay appraisal if loan is cancelled. 4) A Home Equity Line is a form of revolving credit in which your primary residence serves as collateral. 5) 51% of loan proceeds must be used for approved Green Living Option expenses.